Most IT organizations are divided into different operational units. Zenduty helps organizations to replicate this structure in their incident management goals.
Go to the teams tab in the top header to get a list of all teams you are associated with.
Only “Owners” and “Admins” can add a team on Zenduty. To add a team, complete the following steps:
- Go to “Teams”.
- Click on the button labeled “Create Team”.
- Enter the name of the team and add members
- Confirm Your team is created.
Only “Owners” and “Admins” can edit a team on Zenduty.
When you drill into a team, you can find Members, Services, Incidents, Schedules, Escalation Policies, and Analytics associated with it. To do so, click the “View” button corresponding to the team name.
We will explore each of them in detail in later sections.
Only “Owners” and “Admins” can delete a team on Zenduty. To delete a team, complete the following steps:
- Go to Configure -> Team
- Click on the “Delete” button corresponding to the team you want to delete.
- Confirm. Your team is deleted.