Scout continually tracks down N+1 database queries, sources of memory bloat, performance abnormalities, and more.
With Scout’s Integration, Zenduty sends new Scout alerts to the right team and notifies them based on on-call schedules via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls(Voice), Slack, Microsoft Teams and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed. Zenduty provides your NOC, SRE and application engineers with detailed context around the Scout alert along with playbooks and a complete incident command framework to triage, remediate and resolve incidents with speed.
You can also use Alert Rules to custom route specific Scout alerts to specific users, teams or escalation policies, write suppression rules, auto add notes, responders and incident tasks.
- To add a new Scout integration, go to “Teams” on Zenduty and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
- Next, go to “Services” and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the relevant Service.
- Go to “Integrations” and then “Add New Integration”. Give it a name and select the application “Scout” from the dropdown menu.
- Go to “Configure” under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
Log In to Scout.
Go to “Applications” > “Add Application”. Follow the steps given there to add a new application.
- Go to “Alerts” > “Notification Channels” > “New Webhook” to configure the new notification channel. Give the name to notification channel and paste the Webhook URL copied earlier.
- Go to “Alerts” > “Notification Groups” > “New Notification group” to add a new notification group. Give a name to the group and select the webhook channel you created in the previous step.
- Go to “Alerts” > “Alert Conditions” to set the alert conditions. Select the group that you created in the previous step in the “notify” option in “Alert Condition”.
- Scout is now integrated with Zenduty.
Looking for a way to get real-time alerts from Scout Integration, setup a solid incident escalation and incident response pipeline and minimize response and resolution times for Scout Integration incidents?