Papertrail helps you monitor your servers, your on-premise network, the global cloud, and cloud platform data, in one thorough, affordable solution.
With Papertrail’s Integration, Zenduty sends new Papertrail monitoring alerts to the right team and notifies them based on on-call schedules via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls(Voice), Slack, Microsoft Teams and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed. Zenduty provides your NOC, SRE and application engineers with detailed context around the Papertrail monitoring alert along with playbooks and a complete incident command framework to triage, remediate and resolve incidents with speed.
You can also use Alert Rules to custom route specific Papertrail alerts to specific users, teams or escalation policies, write suppression rules, auto add notes, responders and incident tasks.
- To add a new Papertrail integration, go to “Teams” on Zenduty and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
- Next, go to “Services” and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the relevant Service.
- Go to “Integrations” and then “Add New Integration”. Give it a name and select the application “Papertrail” from the dropdown menu.
- Go to “Configure” under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
Sign in Papertrail.
Under the All Systems column, select the system for which you want to manage logs.
- Search for the logs for which you want alerts to be triggered. In this case, we are searching for “systemd” logs.
- Under create a new search, enter the name of search and click on Save and Setup Alert.
- Click on Webhook.
- Under Alert Conditions, set the alert frequency and when the alert should be triggered.
- Under Webhook URL,paste the link copied earlier. Click on Create Alert.
- Papertrail is now integrated.
Looking for a way to get real-time alerts from Papertrail Integration, setup a solid incident escalation and incident response pipeline and minimize response and resolution times for Papertrail Integration incidents?