Panopta helps you monitor your servers, your on-premise network, the global cloud, and cloud platform data, in one thorough, affordable solution.
With Panopta’s Integration, Zenduty sends new Panopta alerts to the right team and notifies them based on on-call schedules via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls(Voice), Slack, Microsoft Teams and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed. Zenduty provides your NOC, SRE and application engineers with detailed context around the Panopta alert along with playbooks and a complete incident command framework to triage, remediate and resolve incidents with speed.
Panopta allows for monitoring of private infrastructure that sits behind secure firewalls, allowing of robust reporting of alerts, which Zenduty handles as Incidents that are easily triagable.
You can also use Alert Rules to custom route specific Panopta alerts to specific users, teams or escalation policies, write suppression rules, auto add notes, responders and incident tasks.
- To add a new Panopta integration, go to “Teams” on Zenduty and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
- Next, go to “Services” and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the relevant Service.
- Go to “Integrations” and then “Add New Integration”. Give it a name and select the application “Panopta” from the dropdown menu.
- Go to “Configure” under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
- Sign in Panopta.
- Go to settings > Integrations. Select “webhook” and click on “configure”.
- Label your webhook and set request as POST, paste the URL copied earlier, select the paylod type as “form variable” and fill the form variable as shown below.
- Go to Monitoring > Alert Timeline. Add a new timeline. Add a new event into this timeline. Fill the necessary details and select the integration that you have created earlier. Click add.
- Go to “instances” and configure the matrices that you want to monitor. Give threshold and select the severity and in notify with timeline select the alert timeline.
- Panopta is now integrated with Zenduty.
Looking for a way to get real-time alerts from Panopta Integration, setup a solid incident escalation and incident response pipeline and minimize response and resolution times for Panopta Integration incidents?