Outgoing integrations are those which facilitate two-way communication between the integration and Zenduty. The integrations can be monitoring tools, internal communication channels or any other tools.
- Go to the integration screen and click on Add Outgoing integration to set up your integrations.
- You can name your integration and give a description about it.
- After which you can select the application you want to integrate with
- After setting up an integration you can also further configure a service by clicking on configure
- You have options for single channel or multichannel integration depending on the application you have selected. In this example of Slack, you can select the specific channel which will be updated during incidents. You can also reauthenticate your service on this page by clicking on Reauthenticate.
- On the settings page you can save a name for you integration, a summary of it and notification alert rules based on the criticality of the incident.
- You can also set default urgencies and simply toggle a switch to enable and disable the outgoing integration.
- For deleting an integration simply click on delete.