Here’s a walk-through of setting up OneLogin as your SAML Identity Provider. This allows your team to log into Zenduty without a new email / password combination.
Log in to Zenduty as an account owner. In another tab, Log into OneLogin as an administrator.
- In Zenduty, click on your name in the top right corner, which will reveal a dropdown with your account’s domain name. Copy your account domain name for later use.
Go to your OneLogin admin dashboard. Click on “Applications”. Click on “Add App” and search for “SAML Custom Connector (Advanced)” in the OneLogin application marketplace. Click on the Connector that shows up, Edit the name & connector icon if necessary and click “Save” on the top right.
Inside the connector that was previously created, head to “Configurations”. Fill in the given details:
OneLogin Zenduty RelayState Zenduty Domain Name (Earlier copied) Audience (EntityID) https://www.zenduty.com ACS (Consumer) URL Validator https://www.zenduty.com/api/account/saml/acs/ ACS (Consumer) URL https://www.zenduty.com/api/account/saml/acs/
- Next head to Parameters and add three values, namely “email”, “first_name” and “last_name”. Select the appropriate value for the same.
- Make sure to check the “Include in SAML assertion” flag.
Next, In Zenduty, Head to Single Sign-On Tab in the Accounts page.
In the SSO form, under “Select SSO Provider” select “OneLogin SSO”.
Next, In Onelogin, Click on “SSO”. Here, you’d find the X.509 Certificate, Issuer URL and SAML 2.0 Endpoint.
- Under the X.509 Certificate, select “View Details” and copy the Certificate And paste in the “Certificate” field in Zenduty.
Copy the “Issuer URL” in the previous tab and paste it in “SAML Entity ID” field in Zenduty.
Copy the “SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)” in OneLogin and paste it in “SAML endpoint” field in Zenduty.
Click on “Save Details” in the SSO form to complete your SSO setup!
- To test OneLogin SSO, logout of your Zenduty account. Login to your OneLogin account and from the application list, click on Zenduty. You will be logged into Zenduty.