Monitis helps you monitor your web performance and reliability for websites, servers, networks & applications.
With Monitis’s Integration, Zenduty sends new Monitis Uptime/Downtime alerts to the right team and notifies them based on on-call schedules via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls(Voice), Slack, Microsoft Teams and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed. Zenduty provides your NOC, SRE and application engineers with detailed context around the Monitis Uptime/Downtime alert along with playbooks and a complete incident command framework to triage, remediate and resolve incidents with speed.
Whenever Monitis detects that a website is down, it triggers an alert in Zenduty. Zenduty will then create an incident. When that website goes back up, Zenduty will auto-resolve the incident.
You can also use Alert Rules to custom route specific Monitis alerts to specific users, teams or escalation policies, write suppression rules, auto add notes, responders and incident tasks.
- To add a new Monitis integration, go to “Teams” on Zenduty and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
- Next, go to “Services” and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the relevant Service.
- Go to “Integrations” and then “Add New Integration”. Give it a name and select the application “Monitis” from the dropdown menu.
- Go to “Configure” under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
Log in to Monitis. Click on “Alerts” dropdown menu from the dashboard and then “Contacts”.
Click on “New Contact”. Set the contact type as “Webhook” and enter the contact name.
Under Webhook URL, paste the link copied earlier.
- Set the Request type as POST and Data format as JSON and click on Next. Click OK.
Click on “Monitors” dropdown menu from the dashboard and select “Monitor list”.
Select the Monitor which needs to monitored and then Settings.
- Select “Threshold” and “Add Threshold”. Set the “Threshold Values” for the “Monitor Metrics” and Click OK.
- Monitis is now integrated.
Looking for a way to get real-time alerts from Monitis Integration, setup a solid incident escalation and incident response pipeline and minimize response and resolution times for Monitis Integration incidents?