SolarWinds Loggly is a cloud-based log management service provider. It does not require the use of proprietary software agents to collect log data. The service uses open source technologies, including Elasticsearch, Apache Lucene 4 and Apache Kafka.
With Loggly’s Integration, Zenduty sends new Loggly alerts to the right team and notifies them based on on-call schedules via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls(Voice), Slack, Microsoft Teams and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed. Zenduty provides your NOC, SRE and application engineers with detailed context around the Loggly alert along with playbooks and a complete incident command framework to triage, remediate and resolve incidents with speed.
You can also use Alert Rules to custom route specific Loggly alerts to specific users, teams or escalation policies, write suppression rules, auto add notes, responders and incident tasks.
- To add a new Loggly integration, go to “Teams” on Zenduty and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
- Next, go to “Services” and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the relevant Service.
- Go to “Integrations” and then “Add New Integration”. Give it a name and select the application “Loggly” from the dropdown menu.
- Go to “Configure” under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
- Log in to Loggly, and navigate to the “Alerts” tab at the top of the page.
- Then go to Alert Endpoints -> Create Endpoint.
In the “Endpoint” dropdown list, choose “HTTP/S” Endpoint. Enter the Zenduty URL you copied earlier in the URL section.
Choose the POST method. Once the webhook is created, goto the “List” option near the top of the page.
Then click on “Add New”. Select the “Send to Endpoint” option, and select the newly created webhook from the dropdown.
Fill the “Saved Search” form according to your application’s requirements.
Zenduty will now send you alerts from Loggly.
Looking for a way to get real-time alerts from Loggly Integration, setup a solid incident escalation and incident response pipeline and minimize response and resolution times for Loggly Integration incidents?