LogDNA provides powerful, centralized logging and log analysis that deploys anywhere.
With LogDNA’s Integration, Zenduty sends new LogDNA monitor log alerts to the right team and notifies them based on on-call schedules via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls(Voice), Slack, Microsoft Teams and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the monitor log alert is acknowledged or closed. Zenduty provides your NOC, SRE and application engineers with detailed context around the LogDNA monitor log alert along with playbooks and a complete incident command framework to triage, remediate and resolve incidents with speed.
You can also use Alert Rules to custom route specific LogDNA monitor log alerts to specific users, teams or escalation policies, write suppression rules, auto add notes, responders and incident tasks.
To add a new LogDNA integration, go to “Teams” on Zenduty and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
Next, go to “Services” and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the relevant Service.
Go to “Integrations” and then “Add New Integration”. Give it a name and select the application “LogDNA” from the dropdown menu.
Go to “Configure” under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
Log in to LogDNA.
Select the hosts from the ‘All Sources’ drop-down menu.
To Set Error Alerts:
- Select ERROR from the ‘All Levels’ drop-down menu.
- Click Save as new view under ‘Unsaved View’ drop-down menu. Enter the view name and click on attach an alert.
- Select “View-Specific Alert” and then “Webhook”.
- Select “Immediately after 1 line” under “Send an Alert” option. Paste the copied link in Webhook URL.
To Set Warning Alerts
- Select WARNING from the ‘All Levels’ drop-down menu.7
- Click Save as new view under ‘Unsaved View’ drop-down menu.
- Enter the view name and click on attach an alert.
Select “View-Specific Alert” and then “Webhook”.
Select ‘Immediately after 1 line’ under Send an alert option. Paste the copied link in Webhook URL.
- LogDNA is now integrated. Zenduty will create incidents from alerts.
Looking for a way to get real-time alerts from LogDNA Integration, setup a solid incident escalation and incident response pipeline and minimize response and resolution times for LogDNA Integration incidents?