Hosted Graphite is an add-on for providing application performance metrics. Hosted Graphite gives you a simple, scalable way to measure metric data from your application.
With the Hosted Graphite Integration, Zenduty sends new Hosted Graphite alerts to the right team and notifies them based on on-call schedules via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls(Voice), Slack, Microsoft Teams and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed. Zenduty provides your application engineers with detailed context around the HetrixTools alert along with playbooks and a complete incident command framework to triage and remediate and resolve incidents with speed.
Whenever an alert on Hosted Graphite is created, Zenduty will create an incident. When the alert goes back to the recovered state, Zenduty will auto-resolve the incident.
You can also use Alert Rules to custom route specific HetrixTools alerts to specific users, teams or escalation policies, write suppression rules, auto add notes, responders and incident tasks.
- To add a new Hosted Graphite integration, go to “Teams” on Zenduty and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
- Next, go to “Services” and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the relevant Service.
- Go to “Integrations” and then “Add New Integration”. Give it a name and select the application “Hosted Graphite” from the dropdown menu.
- Go to “Configure” under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
- Sign In to Hosted Graphite. Go to “Agent” tab to setup your monitoring agent. You can find instructions for the same within the application.
Go to dashboard and select “Grafana” to see visualization of metrics values. Go to the “Metrics” tab and type * to see all available metrics
Go to the “notification channel” in alert tab and click “add channel” to add new notification channel.
Select “webhook” in “notification type” and give name to this channel. Paste the wehook url copied earlier.
- Now, go to “Alerts” and click “add alert” to set the definition of the alert.
- Fill the name of alert, metric to alert on, and message to be sent. Confirm.
- Then set the “alert criteria” and select the notification channel that you have created earlier. Add alerting notification interval. Save.
- Hosted Graphite is now integrated.
Looking for a way to get real-time alerts from Hosted Graphite Integration, setup a solid incident escalation and incident response pipeline and minimize response and resolution times for Hosted Graphite Integration incidents?