Get deeper insight into performance issues and crashes affecting your apps using Atatus’s performance monitoring and error tracking service.
With Atatus’s Integration, Zenduty sends new Atatus alerts to the right team and notifies them based on on-call schedules via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls(Voice), Slack, Microsoft Teams and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed. Zenduty provides your NOC, SRE and application engineers with detailed context around the Atatus alert along with playbooks and a complete incident command framework to triage, remediate and resolve incidents with speed.
Whenever Atatus triggers an alert based on a predefined condition, Zenduty will create an incident. When that condition goes back to normal levels, Zenduty will auto-resolve the incident.
You can also use Alert Rules to custom route specific Atatus alerts to specific users, teams or escalation policies, write suppression rules, auto add notes, responders and incident tasks.
- To add a new Atatus integration, go to “Teams” on Zenduty and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
- Next, go to “Services” and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the relevant Service.
- Go to “Integrations” and then “Add New Integration”. Give it a name and select the application “Atatus” from the dropdown menu.
- Go to “Configure” under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
Login to Atatus.
Click on New Project -> Select Infrastructure.
Follow the steps to configure the server and click on “I’m done”.
Click on “Alerting” in the dashboard.
Click on “Notification Channels” and click “create new notification channel”.
Select “Webhook” from the “Channel type” drop-down menu and give your channel a name.
Paste the copied link in the “URL” field and click “Create Channel”.
- Click on “Alert Policies”. Give the Alert policy a name and set the incident preference as “By policy”.
Select the Notification Channel and click “Create Policy”.
Select the product and the metric. Set a threshold for “Critical” and “Warning”.
- Enter the rule name and click “Create Rule”.
- Atatus is now integrated.
Looking for a way to get real-time alerts from Atatus Integration, setup a solid incident escalation and incident response pipeline and minimize response and resolution times for Atatus Integration incidents?