To help with website, server and uptime monitoring and ensure you are online and performing fast use Wormly's services. To integrate Wormly with Zenduty, complete the following steps:
To add a new Wormly integration, go to "Teams" on Zenduty and click on the "Manage" button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
Next, go to "Services" and click on the "Manage" button correspoding to the relevant Service.
Go to "Integrations" and then "Add New Integration". Give it a name and select the application "Wormly" from the dropdown menu.
Go to "Configure" under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
Log into Wormly.
Then create a "Host".
- Now go to "Alerts" -> "Contacts" -> "Create New Contact".
- Then go to "Webhook" and create a "New contact".
- Now paste the copied link in the "URL" field and click on "Add".
- Now go to "Alerts -> "Rule set" and create a "New Rule Set".
- Then select "Metric" and create a "Condition".
- Wormly is now integrated.