StatusPage.io is the best way for web infrastructure, developer API, and SaaS companies to get set up with their very own status page in minutes. To integrate StatusPage with Zenduty, complete the following steps:
To add a new StatusPage integration, go to "Teams" on Zenduty and click on the "Manage" button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
Next, go to "Services" and click on the "Manage" button correspoding to the relevant Service.
Go to "Integrations" and then "Add New Integration". Give it a name and select the application "StatusPage" from the dropdown menu.
Go to "Configure" under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
- Login. Go to Notifications -> Subscribers. Click on "Add Subscriber".
- Under "Subscriber Type" select "Webhook", enter the Zenduty URL and a valid email address.
We can monitor Incidents and Components using webhook alerts.
- For Incidents, go to the Incidents tab and click on "Create Incidents".
Alerts will be triggered when the Incident Status changes.
- Finally, for Components, click on the "Components" tab, and then "Add Component".
Once the component is created and saved, the status of the component can be updated. Alerts will be triggered when there are Status Updates.
- StatusPage is now integrated.