StatHat is a custom stat tracking tool. To integrate StatHat with Zenduty, complete the following steps:
To add a new StatHat integration, go to "Teams" on Zenduty and click on the "Manage" button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
Next, go to "Services" and click on the "Manage" button correspoding to the relevant Service.
Go to "Integrations" and then "Add New Integration". Give it a name and select the application "StatHat" from the dropdown menu.
Go to "Configure" under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
Log into StatHat.
Choose a language for documentation to create a "Stat".
- Then search for your Stat in the "search bar".
- Now go to -> "Settings" -> and manage your "Alert destinations".
- Then go to -> "Webhooks" and create a new "Webhook".
- Now paste the copied link in the "URL" and then click on "Add".
- Now go to your stat and go to "Alerts" and add a "New Alert".
- StatHat is now integrated.