Server Density is a hosted server monitoring service that provides server and website monitoring. To integrate ServerDensity with Zenduty, complete the following steps:
To add a new Server Density integration, go to "Teams" on Zenduty and click on the "Manage" button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
Next, go to "Services" and click on the "Manage" button corresponding to the relevant Service.
Go to "Integrations" and then "Add New Integration". Give it a name and select the application "Server Density" from the dropdown menu.
Go to "Configure" under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
In Server Density:
Log into Server Density.
There are two methods to create alerts:
The first method:
- Go to Device -> Settings -> Configure alerts and "Create Alerts".
The second method:
- Go to Service -> Settings -> Configure alerts and "Create Alerts".
- Then go to Settings -> Notifications and Select "Webhook".
- Now paste the copied link in the "URL field" and click on "Add".
- Server Density is now integrated.