Sentry is an open-source error tracking that helps developers monitor and fix crashes in real time. To integrate Sentry with Zenduty, complete the following steps:
- To add a new Sentry integration, go to "Teams" on Zenduty and click on the "Manage" button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
- Next, go to "Services" and click on the "Manage" button correspoding to the relevant Service.
- Go to "Integrations" and then "Add New Integration". Give it a name and select the application "Sentry" from the dropdown menu.
- Go to "Configure" under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
- Log in to your Sentry account. Go to "Project Settings".
- Click the "Settings" tab from the left hand menu.
- Click on "Webhooks" under "Legacy Integrations".
- Paste the webhooks url you copied earlier under "Callback URLs".
- Click "Save".
- Zenduty will create incidents whenever Sentry detects an error.