Sematext builds cloud and on-premises systems for application-performance monitoring, alerting and anomaly detection; centralized logging, log management and analytics; site-search analytics, and search enhancement.
To integrate Sematext with Zenduty, complete the following steps:
To add a new Sematext integration, go to "Teams" on Zenduty and click on the "Manage" button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
Next, go to "Services" and click on the "Manage" button corresponding to the relevant Service.
Go to "Integrations" and then "Add New Integration". Give it a name and select the application "Sematext" from the dropdown menu.
Go to "Configure" under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
Log into SematextSPM.
Now go to monitoring and select "All monitoring apps".
- Then pick one monitoring tool and choose the right metric and create "alerts".
- Then under "Integrations" click on "Notification Hooks".
- Then add a new "Webhook" custom integration.
- Finally add the custom credentials and paste the copied link in the "URL field".
- Sematext is now integrated.