Scout continually tracks down N+1 database queries, sources of memory bloat, performance abnormalities, and more. To integrate Scout with Zenduty, complete the following steps:
- To add a new Scout integration, go to "Teams" on Zenduty and click on the "Manage" button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
- Next, go to "Services" and click on the "Manage" button correspoding to the relevant Service.
- Go to "Integrations" and then "Add New Integration". Give it a name and select the application "Scout" from the dropdown menu.
- Go to "Configure" under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
Log In to Scout.
Go to "Applications" > "Add Application". Follow the steps given there to add a new application.
- Go to "Alerts" > "Notification Channels" > "New Webhook" to configure the new notification channel. Give the name to notification channel and paste the Webhook URL copied earlier.
- Go to "Alerts" > "Notification Groups" > "New Notification group" to add a new notification group. Give a name to the group and select the webhook channel you created in the previous step.
- Go to "Alerts" > "Alert Conditions" to set the alert conditions. Select the group that you created in the previous step in the "notify" option in "Alert Condition".
- Scout is now integrated with Zenduty.