Runscope provides solutions for API performance testing, monitoring and debugging. To integrate Runscope with Zenduty, complete the following steps:
To add a new Runscope integration, go to "Teams" on Zenduty and click on the "Manage" button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
Next, go to "Services" and click on the "Manage" button correspoding to the relevant Service.
Go to "Integrations" and then "Add New Integration". Give it a name and select the application "Runscope" from the dropdown menu.
Go to "Configure" under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
- After logging in, go to Create Test -> New Test.
- Click on the Notifications button (the bell shaped icon).
- Then click on the "Webhooks" tab and enter the URL you copied earlier.
- Finally, enter the URL endpoint that needs to be monitored, save and run the test.
- Runscope is now integrated.