id: Papertrail title: Papertrail
Papertrail helps you monitor your servers, your on-premise network, the global cloud, and cloud platform data, in one thorough, affordable solution. To integrate Papertrail with Zenduty, complete the following steps:
- To add a new Papertrail integration, go to "Teams" on Zenduty and click on the "Manage" button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
- Next, go to "Services" and click on the "Manage" button correspoding to the relevant Service.
- Go to "Integrations" and then "Add New Integration". Give it a name and select the application "Papertrail" from the dropdown menu.
- Go to "Configure" under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
Sign in Papertrail.
Under the All Systems column, select the system for which you want to manage logs.
- Search for the logs for which you want alerts to be triggered. In this case, we are searching for “systemd” logs.
- Under create a new search, enter the name of search and click on Save and Setup Alert.
- Click on Webhook.
- Under Alert Conditions, set the alert frequency and when the alert should be triggered.
- Under Webhook URL,paste the link copied earlier. Click on Create Alert.
- Papertrail is now integrated.