Panopta helps you monitor your servers, your on-premise network, the global cloud, and cloud platform data, in one thorough, affordable solution. To integrate Panopta with Zenduty, complete the following steps:
- To add a new Panopta integration, go to "Teams" on Zenduty and click on the "Manage" button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
- Next, go to "Services" and click on the "Manage" button correspoding to the relevant Service.
- Go to "Integrations" and then "Add New Integration". Give it a name and select the application "Panopta" from the dropdown menu.
- Go to "Configure" under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
- Sign in Panopta.
- Go to settings > Integrations. Select "webhook" and click on "configure".
- Label your webhook and set request as POST, paste the URL copied earlier, select the paylod type as "form variable" and fill the form variable as shown below.
- Go to Monitoring > Alert Timeline. Add a new timeline. Add a new event into this timeline. Fill the necessary details and select the integration that you have created earlier. Click add.
- Go to "instances" and configure the matrices that you want to monitor. Give threshold and select the severity and in notify with timeline select the alert timeline.
- Panopta is now integrated with Zenduty.