A SaaS based monitoring solution to help organise and monitor your cloud services, applications and infrastructure. To integrate Metricly with Zenduty, complete the following steps:
To add a new Metricly integration, go to "Teams" on Zenduty and click on the "Manage" button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
Next, go to "Services" and click on the "Manage" button correspoding to the relevant Service.
Go to "Integrations" and then "Add New Integration". Give it a name and select the application "Metricly" from the dropdown menu.
Go to "Configure" under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
Log into Metricly.
Set up an AWS account and configuration will lead you to the inventory page.
- Then go to "Alerts" and select "New policy".
- Fill in the details and select the "Notification type".
- Now go to "Notifications" and click on "Add notifications".
- Now go to "Webhook" and in the "URL field" paste the copied link.
- Metricly is now integrated.