For server monitoring and metrics and to recieve regular alerts use Mackerel's services. To integrate Mackerel with Zenduty, complete the following steps:
To add a new Mackerel integration, go to "Teams" on Zenduty and click on the "Manage" button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
Next, go to "Services" and click on the "Manage" button correspoding to the relevant Service.
Go to "Integrations" and then "Add New Integration". Give it a name and select the application "Mackerel" from the dropdown menu.
Go to "Configure" under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
- Log into Mackerel.
- Install the Mackerel agent.
- Go to "Monitor" and create a "New monitor".
- Then go to "Channels" and create a "New Channel/Group".
- Now go to "Webhooks" and click on "Webhook".
- Then paste the copied link in the "URL" field and click on "Create".
- Mackerel is now integrated.