HetrixTools is a blacklist check and monitoring software that monitors if your domain or IP get blacklisted and enable to take action instantly. To integrate HetrixTools with Zenduty, complete the following steps:
To add a new HetrixTools integration, go to "Teams" on Zenduty and click on the "Manage" button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
Next, go to "Services" and click on the "Manage" button correspoding to the relevant Service.
Go to "Integrations" and then "Add New Integration". Give it a name and select the application "HetrixTools" from the dropdown menu.
Go to "Configure" under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
- Log into HetrixTools.
- Go to Contacts -> Add new contact and create a "New contact".
Now paste the copied link in the "URL field" and click on "Add".
Then go to Tools -> Uptime monitor and Add a "Monitor".
- Now go to Advance settings and "Create a new condition".
- Then go to Uptime monitor -> Group action.
- Select server monitor resource warnings and then create "Conditions".
- HetrixTools is now integrated.